Electrical Installation & Repairs
Chris Pearce Renovations Qualified Electrician offers a professional, friendly and reliable service. You can be safe in the knowledge that all your electrical needs are taken care of by an NICEIC approved contractor.
- City & Guilds qualified to 2330 Levels 2 and 3 in Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds qualified to 2382 Wiring Regulations to current 18th Edition Amendment 2.
- 22 years experience
- NICEIC (Part P) Registered and Vetted
- Electrical Safety Registered
- High quality workmanship to BS7671 Wiring Regulations
- Personal service with attention to detail
- Pre work risk assessments
- Fully insured for Product & Public Liability
- 6 year insurance backed warranty – Part P notifiable work
- Electrical Installation Certificates and Building Regulations Certificates supplied for all applicable work – now a legal requirement and often required when selling or letting property.
- By using a registered Electricians you can be sure that all work will be done to the highest standards, in accordance with BS7671 Electrical Wiring Regulations and the Building Regulations.
As an electrician registered with the NICEIC, samples of our work are inspected annually by an independent electrical engineer to ensure that high quality workmanship and compliance with regulations is maintained.
For more details please go to: http://niceic.com/householder/benefits.
Electrical Installation and Repair services include
- Consumer Unit Installation/Replacement
- Computer Cabling
- Earthing and Bonding
- Emergency Electrical Service
- Electrical Heating
- Electrical Installation and Alterations
- Electric Showers and Bathroom Wiring
- Underfloor Heating
- House/Garage Rewires
- Kitchen Wiring and Appliance Installation